|::: e-ISSN 2654-5349 :::|
|::: p-ISSN 2654-7198 :::|
|::: The Team :::|
|::: Policies :::|
|Focus and Scope|
|Peer Review Process|
|Open Access Policy|
|Correction and Retraction|
|Abtracting and Indexing|
|::: Submission :::|
|Download Manuscript Template|
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- The article is an original report of research or a systematic review article about research topic in elementary education (primary and middle grades)
- The article is unpublished yet and in process of submitted the other journal.
- Never submit another article that in review process by the El Banar in same time as author or co-author.
- The submission and publication are free of charge.
- Each paragraph is more than two sentences.
- The article template can be downloaded in here
- The text is written with author’s name “blank name”. If the author’s name is cited, so it is written using the term “Author”. Not permitted to use the author name in all the text. For that purpose, make the other text/ separate that only write the title, author’s name, and affiliation.
- The title is 10 until 14 words.
- The abstract is maximum 250 words.
- The references are not mention in the abstract.
- The form of title, citation, reference and other details follows APA style 6thedition, as described in Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, available in http://www.apa.org
- To facilitate the citation and reference process, it is recommended to use the mendeley application available at https://www.mendeley.com/